Residential Rebates: Online Application
Thank you for participating in the Black Hills Energy Colorado Residential Rebates Program.
Before filling out the online rebate application, make sure you have your Black Hills Energy utility account number available and any itemized invoice(s) including receipts and any other supporting documentation readily available in a PDF, JPEG or Microsoft Word document format. Equipment that qualifies for the Residential Rebates Program must be purchased and installed prior to filling out this online form. You will be asked to upload documentation as part of the application process.
Get your rebate faster by checking off these easy steps before mailing your application form. Incomplete applications may be delayed.
- Home energy evaluation completed if applicable
(Level 2 & 3 evaluation required for Air/Duct Sealing rebates)
- Completely fill out application (mandatory)
- Attach all receipts (original or copies)
- Review Terms and Conditions and sign and date application
- Make and retain copies of all documents and application
- Dealer portion completely filled out and signed (if applicable)
- Send all documents to correct address listed on application
(sending application to billing address will delay your rebate)
- Complete a load calculation to determine the size of the system installed. (Be sure to keep a copy of the calculation with your customer's file. You will be asked to provide this information if your installation is selected for inspection.)
- Fill out all required information on the application
- Verify the AHRI reference number and SEER and EER rating of the installed equipment. List this information under the Equipment and Installation Information section
- Provide a dated sales receipt/invoice containing all required information listed in the application instructions
- Sign and date rebate application
Submitting for the rebates online gives you access to records of your current applications, rebate amounts, and related documents. There is no need to submit the paper form, unless you are a trade ally who is submitting the application on the customer's behalf. If so, we would need the customer to review the Terms and Conditions, and then sign and date the application form. The signed form may be scanned and uploaded as a PDF or JPEG.
If this is your first time using the online application system, please check out this quick start guide.
Are you ready to begin your application? Create an account to submit your application.
Want to review your current apps or send a note to the program administrators? Click on the View Current Apps link above and log in to your account.
Are you ready to begin your application?